It was previously reported that last night’s episode of Monday Night RAW in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania saw WWE CBO Stephanie McMahon announce Charlotte Flair vs. Becky Lynch for the vacant RAW Women’s Title at WWE Fastlane. RAW Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey appeared later in the show and claimed her title back, apparently turning heel and destroying Lynch. The match was then changed to Flair vs. Lynch in a Singles Match. The stipulation of The Singles Match now is that if Becky wins, she will be added to The WrestleMania 35 Match with Flair & Rousey to make it a Triple Threat Match, but she will be “done” if she loses, according to Stephanie.
The WWE Fastlane PPV Event takes place this coming Sunday from The Q Arena in Cleveland, Ohio. This will be the final PPV before WrestleMania 35.
Below is the current announced card for Fastlane:
WWE Title Match
– Daniel Bryan (c) vs. Kevin Owens
SmackDown Tag Team Title Match
– The Usos (Jey & Jimmy Uso) (c) vs. Shane McMahon & The Miz
WWE Women’s Tag Team Title Match
– The Boss ‘N’ Hug Connection (Sasha Banks & Bayley) (c) vs. Nia Jax & Tamina Snuka
SmackDown Women’s Title Match
– Asuka (c) vs. Mandy Rose
– Becky Lynch vs. Charlotte Flair
If Lynch wins, she is added to The WrestleMania 35 Match with Flair & RAW Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey to make it a Triple Threat Match. Lynch is “done” if she loses.
– The Shield (Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose) vs. Drew McIntyre, Baron Corbin & Bobby Lashley