November 14, 2020 | News | No Comments
Pro Wrestling NOAH has been acquired by Cyber Agent.
After the news initially broke on Tuesday morning by Tokyo Sports, with Cyber Agent later confirming, the official press conference to formally announce the deal was held on Wednesday morning.
Cyber Agent also owns the DDT Pro-Wrestling promotion based out of Japan. Shanshiro Takagi, the owner of the promotion will now move in as the new Pro Wrestling NOAH President. Serving as the Vice President beneath him will be Japanese wrestling veteran Naomichi Marufuji.
Featured below are some notes and photos, as well as a complete English-translated transcript of the official press conference held on Wednesday morning.
Click Here: Putters
And here we all are today. Noah with their new owners, CyberAgent, Shinshiro Takagi, who will be the President of both Noah and DDT, Akihiro Takeda as Noah's executive officer, and Naomichi Marufuji as Noah's Vice President.#noah_ghc pic.twitter.com/kQaIvevDo9
— Hisame (冰雨\Pro-Wrestling Noah in English) (@Hi5ame) January 29, 2020
[1.29 CyberAgent/DDT/NOAH Press Conference]
– Translated full transcript of the press conference, including Q&A
– Apologies if I messed up any proper nouns; I still have a lot to learn#ddtpro#noah_ghc pic.twitter.com/phMDi6OiGp
— DDT English Update (@ddtpro_eng) January 29, 2020
- The Bella Twins Release Multiple “Expecting Mothers” Galleries Following Double-Pregnancy Announcement (VIEW PHOTOS)
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom