According to The Wrap, the hit Netflix series GLOW, which revolves around the popular all-women’s wrestling promotion from the 1980s founded by David McLane, has been renewed for a fourth and final season. This news comes a couple of days before the 71st Primetime Emmy Awards program, where lead star Betty Gilpin is nominated for Best Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series. The show also features Allison Brie, Marc Maron, Geena Davis (Season Three) and Kia Stevens (Awesome Kong), as well as cameos from wrestlers like Johnny Mundo, Chavo Guerrero, Joey Ryan, Alex Riley, and Brodus Clay.
McLane’s new promotion WOW, currently airs on AXS TV, and has just returned for a second season.
- WRESTLING PHOTOS & VIDEOS: Renee Young Surprise, HHH/Steph At Concert, Angle’s Adopted Son!
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom