January 3, 2021 | News | No Comments
– WWE filmed a lot of footage over WrestleMania weekend for the WWE Network and future DVD releases.
– WWE planned to utilize the WWE App a lot more than they did during WrestleMania, but the app crashed early into the show and announcers were told not to mention it.
– The new WWE Performance Center in Orlando that is opening in June has been molded after a football training facility. There will be several rings set as well as a full gym, coaching staff and medical personnel on staff.
– We’ve got an update on the injuries suffered by The Rock at WrestleMania 29. The Rock suffered a hernia, torn adductor and torn abdominal muscle during the match with Cena, with the initials signs injury occurring when he took the first Attitude Adjustment from Cena.
As Rock continued to wrestle, the muscle continued to tear from his pelvis. By the time the match was over, both his abdominal and adductor muscle had torn completely off the pelvis. As we’ve been reporting, The Rock is trying to rehab the injuries without surgery in order to prevent delaying production for his new “Hercules” movie.
* News On BATISTA Returning To WWE This Year
(Partial Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter)