January 6, 2021 | News | No Comments
– The UK’s Daily Mail website has an article up looking at former WWE Diva Stacy Keibler, who recently showed off a new “rocker” look on her way to Las Vegas this week.
– Movie site ComingSoon.net reports that Batista’s next movie “Riddick” will be be rated R. No release date has been given yet.
– Zap2It.com has a press release up announcing details for Season 2 of Steve Austin’s reality competition show Redneck Island, which premieres on November 10th. The contestants include:
* Justin Campbell (Ragland, Ala.) – A 26-year-old laborer from Alabama, he loves jug fishing and has dreams of becoming a chicken farmer.
* Joe Durdaller (Burke, Tex.) – This 23-year-old Texan, who finally realized “anything is more fun with whiskey and women,” played semi-pro football before his current gig as a casino bartender.
* Nick Honea (Albertville, Ala.) – A student who, at 26 years old, enjoys the finer things in life: chasing women, drinking beer, hunting and junkin’.
* Wade Jones (Our Town, Ala.) – Everyone’s favorite country store manager, this 40-year-old redneck loves singing his heart out at karaoke and is proud of his redneck car collection.
* Kyle Medina (White House, Tenn.) – This height-loving high school wrestling coach spends his spare time mudding, hunting and getting crazy after a few beers.
* Darren Sweet (Hiddenite, N.C.) – A tree trimmer from the Carolinas, he’s taught himself to fix just about anything and owns more than 20 guns.
* William Worley (Gloucester, Va.) – This 47-year-old software engineer has big plans for fun if he wins the money, including buying a tractor, a crab boat and pots for a huge redneck party.
* Angela Croke (Josephine, Tex.) – As a stay-at-home-mom, this 34-year-old Texan loves spending time with her two kids, and her third child: her lifted diesel truck.
* Heather Maier (Louisville, Ky.) – Proud owner of one of the loudest burps in Kentucky, this 24-year-old supportive living assistant could show everyone a thing or two about jello wrestling.
* Lisa McCreless (Pinson, Ala.) – A manager at a loan company, this 32-year-old redneck worked in a meat packing factory at age 14 and loves shooting pistols.
* Kelly Moss (Oakfield, Tenn.) – Sports a tattoo of her favorite gun on her back and has worked on a pig farm. This 29 year old is a member of the Army National Guard and works at a steakhouse restaurant.
* Donna Stickley (Lake Wales, Fla.) – This 25-year-old, hog-hunting hair stylist is not afraid to get down and dirty, she once won a “dirty girl” competition at a mud fest.
* Eliza Bentley Weber (Memphis, Tenn.) – A sports bar and outdoor gear shop employee, this 33-year-old deer-hunting enthusiast traces her redneck roots to growing up living a “country club” redneck lifestyle.
* Shawna Willson (Lakeland, Fla.) – Hailing from the Sunshine State, this 26-year-old stay-at-home-mom can proudly kill and clean a chicken in less than 10 minutes.
* Picture Of BATISTA Wearing A Yellow Spandex Jumpsuit At His IRON FISTS Movie Premiere