November 16, 2020 | News | No Comments
Titus O’Neil recently spoke with Chuck Carroll of CBS Miami for an interview. During the discussion, the WWE Superstar shared a touching story about the company allowing him to surprise a dying child on his birthday.
“Yeah, there have been several. Unfortunately, one of them is not with us anymore,” when asked if his charitable work with children have any standout memories. “His name was Elijah Aschbrenner.”
Click Here: brisbane lions guernsey 2019
O’Neil then began the story.
“I met him about five years ago or four years ago,” he explained. “When I met him, he’d beat cancer six times… I guess probably three weeks prior to him passing away, I didn’t, obviously none of us expected it, because he was doing so well, but his birthday … I remember it like it was yesterday.”
He continued, “I was in Albany, New York. This was before the brand split. We used to have to go to both RAW and SmackDown LIVE television. I wasn’t slated to do anything on TV, and so I wanted to surprise him with. I have some 24-carat headphones on when I was Face-Timing with him, and he’s, ‘Oh, those are really nice headphones.’ I was going to send them to him that Monday, but something just told me, ‘Hey, just go down and surprise him for his birthday,’ which was that Monday night.”
The WWE veteran concluded, “I didn’t have anything to do for Tuesday, so I asked Michael Hayes and Vince [McMahon] and Triple H if I could fly down. I gave them the reason as to why, and they, without hesitation, told me yes.”
Check out the complete Titus O’Neil interview at CBSLocal.com.
- PHOTOS: Rusev Gets New Haircut, Grows In Full Moustache~!
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom