December 23, 2020 | News | No Comments
After Monday’s RAW from Brooklyn, New York went off the air, a six-man tag team match took place.
– The Shield vs. The Wyatt Family ended in a double disqualification when both sides started brawling and the referee lost control of the match.
– The advertised John Cena & Daniel Bryan vs. Kane & Bray Wyatt match never took place.
– The arena was packed and appeared to be a sellout crowd, with a higher percentage of adults than usual.
– Hulk Hogan was very over and got one of the best crowd reactions of the night for his in-ring segment.
– WWE returns to Brooklyn, New York on Monday, October 6th for a RAW taping. The pre-sale is now ongoing with the password WWERAW.
* New Photos of THE ROCK As HERCULES